Terms and Conditions
Each time you enter this Site located under adhy.pe or ah.pe you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and as amended from time to time with or without notice to you. In addition, if you are using a particular service on or through this Site, you will be subject to any rules or guidelines applicable to those services and they shall be incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
1. Description of service
AdHy.pe provides publishers with the ability to shorten urls and earn income by showing users advertising on their way to their destination url (the "Service"). You understand and agree that the Site may include advertisements on these shortened url which is a requirement of the site to operate. You also understand and agree that the service may include communications from our Site, such as website announcements, rate change notifications and other notices. You may opt out of these announcements by removing your account. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features made to the Site shall be subject to these terms of service.
2. Registration and Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (are at least 18 years old) and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United Kingdom or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"),
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete and
- agree to create only one account per person.
AdHy.pe has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or AdHy.pe has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete,
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your client area account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify AdHy.pe of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. AdHy.pe will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
3. User Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not AdHy.pe, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. AdHy.pe does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will AdHy.pe be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- link to, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is adult in nature, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a AdHy.pe official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
- link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
- attempt to falsify traffic in order to earn revenue, not limited to using automated 'computer' traffic, disguising traffic through anonymous proxy servers, 'hiding' the Service through any method.
- register more than one account per person, except when one is a Publisher account and one is an Advertiser account. If a publisher is found to have referred themselves, the referral commission will be forfeited.
- offer any form of incentive to users who click on an AdHy.pe link, not limited to points/bonus/money/gifts/traffic or link exchange.
You acknowledge that AdHy.pe may OR MAY NOT pre-screen Content, but that AdHy.pe shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to PRE-SCREEN, refuse, or move any Content (or Account) that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, AdHy.pe shall have the right to remove any Content or Accounts that violates the Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content or Accounts, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content or Accounts created by AdHy.pe or submitted to AdHy.pe, including without limitation information in AdHy.pe message boards, and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that AdHy.pe may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process; enforce the Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of AdHy.pe, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by AdHy.pe and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
4. Submitted Content
AdHy.pe does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant AdHy.pe the following world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of AdHy.pe, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific Service which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or AdHy.pe removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible area of the Service, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or AdHy.pe removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
"Publicly accessible" areas of the Service are those areas of AdHy.pe that are intended by AdHy.pe to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the Service would include AdHy.pe news and resources that are open to both members and visitors. However, publicly accessible areas of the Service would not include portions of AdHy.pe that are limited to members, AdHy.pe services intended for private communication such as private messages, or areas off of AdHy.pe such as portions of World Wide Web sites that are accessible through via hypertext or other links but are not hosted or served by AdHy.pe.
5. Publisher restrictions
AdHy.pe publishers may not have invalid or fraudulent views, clicks and redirections. You must obey the following rules
- Do not advertise AdHy.pe links directly on any form of traffic exchange / PTC website.
- Do not use any bots, scripts etc. to generate the traffic.
- Do not use captcha braking service.
- Do not send traffic from VPS, Dedicated serwer and other slimar solutions.
- Do not offer any incentive for a visitor to click the AdHy.pe link, including gifts/points/cash.
- Do not ask/beg people to click on an AdHy.pe link simply to generate you revenue, they must want to visit the destination website.
- Do not create 'redirect loops' with similar services (or AdHy.pe) to generate revenue.
- Do not create spam with AdHy.pe links anywhere, including forums / chat / comments / blogs.
- Do not participate in click 'rings' where you click on AdHy.pe links in return for others to click yours.
- Do not open an AdHy.pe link in a popup / popunder or iframe.
- Only the AdHy.pe link must be opened when a user clicks on the link. No other links / windows must be opened.
- We recommend the following services if you wish to redirect, Bit.ly, Goo.gl and tinyurl.com
- If redirecting to an AdHy.pe link, the original link for the purposes of this agreement is classed as the 'AdHy.pe link'.
- The only legitimate way to open an AdHy.pe link is with a mouse click, on the actual link.
- You may click on your own AdHy.pe links 1 time to test them. You may not create links solely to 'test'.
- We reserve the right to not pay for advert views generated by the owner of the AdHy.pe account, on their own links.
If any Publisher is found or reported breaking any of the rules above or below in the detailed Terms and Conditions, their account will be removed and all earnings forfeited. This also applies to complaints from other users or advertisers.
Visitor Criteria -
You will be paid for a visitor that clicks on an AdHy.pe link and will redirected to destionation url, providing they meet the following criteria:
- Must view a paying advertisement, this is any advert other than the default AdHy.pe website.
- Must view the paying advertisement for at least 5 seconds.
- Must have Adobe Flash installed and enabled.
Payments are made through PayPal and Payza. The minimum amount available for a withdrawal is USD $5.00. You will be paid after you have collected the minimum amount of money and you have made payout request. The money will be paid by the date given on the site unless your account occurred, suspicious activity and we will need more time for analysis.
7. Intellectual property
This Agreement does not transfer from AdHy.pe to you any AdHy.pe or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with AdHy.pe. AdHy.pe logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with AdHy.pe, or the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of AdHy.pe or AdHy.pe's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Site may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any AdHy.pe or third-party trademarks.
AdHy.pe reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. AdHy.pe may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
AdHy.pe may terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement you may simply discontinue using the Site. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10. Disclaimer of warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. AdHy.pe EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- AdHy.pe MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM AdHy.pe OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE -- DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
11. Limitation of liability
In no event will AdHy.pe, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to AdHy.pe under this agreement. AdHy.pe shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. AdHy.pe shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the services and products offered on this site, or the performance of the services and products.
12. General representation and warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AdHy.pe, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Site, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between AdHy.pe and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of AdHy.pe, or by the posting by AdHy.pe of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Site will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in United Kingdom. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; AdHy.pe may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
15. Changes to our terms and privacy policies
From time to time we may make adjustments to this policy. Changes will be made at our sole discretion. Site's users are encouraged to check this policy for such changes. Your continued use of this site following changes to this policy constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
16. Contact us
PO Box 6945
or send email to: support @ adhype.zendesk.com
Last updated on October 15th, 2014